Clearly we haven't waited until the 12 days before Christmas to share these with you.....
1. Newspaper instead of wrapping-paper, string instead of tape, avoid glossy & glittery paper which can’t be recycled.
2. Consider replacing the older Christmas lights with LED lights
3. Turn them off when you go to bed!
4. Buy used/2nd-hand - charity shops & e-bay are your friends
5. Sign up to a Box Scheme / Oddbox (not just for Christmas)
6. Plastic or real trees…
7. Run a re-gift Secret Santa at work
8. Switch to a renewable energy tariff
9. Buy an oven thermometer to make sure your Christmas day roast is perfect and a fridge thermometer to ensure any leftovers keep fresh efficiently
10. Going crackers!
11. Reasonable food helping, avoid buy one get one free if it’s not needed & make space in the freezer in the run up to Christmas
12. Put a lump of C02 in someone's stocking and make resolutions to go carbon neutral!
Welcome to Terra Neutra
Sign up to our newsletter to get the latest updates and information.